Things To Consider
- The man of God is nameless.
- The prophet's words have many implications: the worship is illegitimate, his dynasty will not last, sovereignty will end, and a sign will come to confirm it.
- Things change when the King's hand is shriveled and the King becomes a beggar.
- The King tries to gain favor through gifts.
- The words of man do not have the authority of the words of God.
- The sin of another does not justify your sin.
- Jeroboam is not changed by all of these miracles.