Things To Consider
- The gospel has spread from Jerusalem to Judea and Samaria but has yet to reach the farthest parts of the earth.
- Saul is hostile toward the church.
- By persecuting the church, Saul is persecuting Christ.
- Saul's companions were aware of God's presence but did not see what Saul saw.
- Saul will suffer the same persecution he was bringing to others.
- Saul proclaiming Jesus shows his radical conversion.
- Saul became a champion for Christ making him an enemy of the Jews.
- Peter bears the authority of Christ.
- The mission is moving in a Gentile direction.
- God takes direct action in bringing Peter and Cornelius together.
- God gives Peter a corresponding vision.
- Baptism confirms their full incorporation to the church.