Things To Consider
- This tells us some of those who ministered to Jesus from their own private means.
- A parable is a story told to teach a truth or communicate a moral lesson.
- The disciples don't understand so Jesus explains.
- There is no neutrality concerning the scripture.
- Family is defined by grace.
- The storm new the voice of it's creator.
- What category can Jesus be put in? – God
- The man was free and Jesus gave him a mission.
- Jairus showed humility and brokenness when he fell at the feet of Jesus.
- One woman had twelve years of joy, the other had twelve years of suffering.
- Jesus saw what everyone else overlooked.
- Jesus calls her daughter and commends her faith.
- Jesus reminds us that death is not final.
- Crying and mourning turned to laughter.
- He told her parents to tell no one unlike what he told the demoniac earlier.