Things To Consider
- I think we remove Jesus' humanity. Jesus was invited to weddings and had friends and relationships.
- Jesus is not rude to his mother but he must obey his heavenly Father who has set the times.
- Jesus is replacing the water with something better.
- Jesus knows his mission.
- Nicodemus has questions but is not particularly open to what Jesus has to say.
- John the Baptist shows us the example – He must increase and I must decrease.
- Jesus is the eyewitness to God and speak with authority.