Things To Consider
- The disciples training was not just in a classroom.
- Self interest is not the life of a disciple.
- The Father is pleased with the Son.
- Jesus was not only aware of his mission but resolute (Luke 9:51).
- It can be difficult to fathom the level of sacrifice expected for a follower of Christ especially in America.
- Passover was a picture, Jesus is the substance.
- Don't misunderstand – Judas was responsible and his sin was evident.
- Jesus explains the grounds of the new covenant.
- The garden is the moment where gravity of the cup of God's wrath is understood.
- Jesus understands unanswered prayer.
- Jesus greatest desire was to please and obey his father.
- Betrayed by Judas, betrayed by Peter.
- Jesus' trial was a joke.