Things To Consider
- Most parables teach one thing but this teaches several and we know this because Jesus gives his own interpretation.
- I am so glad that the scripture does not hide the fact that the disciples struggled in their understanding.
- We are told repeatedly to pay attention and listen.
- The kingdom grows even when we don't realize it.
- Jesus does care no matter your circumstances.
- There is no hopeless state when it comes to Jesus.
- Jesus is Lord over Legion.
- Jesus cleanses the man from his uncleanliness – spirits, the dead, Gentiles and animals.
- Calling came before sending.
- Jesus gave them authority because he has authority to confer.
- The signs and power were used to confirm commission and authority.
- Speaking against marriage was deadly for John the Baptist.
- His pride wouldn't allow for him to act contrary to his oath.
- Jesus is aware of practical needs.
- Jesus has power over all things.