Things To Consider
- Jesus has the power to forgive sins.
- Jesus is for everyone including tax collectors.
- Jesus' new teaching brings clarity to the law.
- The parallel of the experience of the woman for twelve years and the father for twelve years were very different; with one, great faith was commended and, with the other, great faith was encouraged.
- Jesus is the Son of David and his reputation is growing rapidly.
- They had never seen anything like this because there is no one like Jesus.
- The needs are many so let us give ourselves away and pray that more will be sent out.
- The death of John the Baptist closes an important chapter of redemptive history.
- John stood when the government did not like his stance on marriage.
- Jesus lost someone dear to him and when he withdrew, he could not escape the crowd even to mourn.
- The reminder of the Sermon On The Mount – pray for bread and do not worry.
- Jesus finally finds some solitude and the disciples need him shortly.
- Jesus always knows where we are... even in the boat.
- Our circumstances can quickly take our eyes off Jesus.
- Jesus is God and created all things and they are subject to him.