Things To Consider
- Their temple would be visited by Messiah.
- The plan of rescue has never changed but Jesus brought the new covenant and it changed everything.
- Jesus was not coming in the sense of making a Israel great, but in dealing with the sins of Israel.
- The furious love of God pursues His people and bids them return.
- The people deny any wrongdoing.
- God tells of the consequences of their sin.
- Giving is not about the amount; it is about the heart and, when we see what God has given, there is nothing that He would ask that can be too much.
- The heart with which we serve is the issue, not the work we do.
- God remembers His people, gives them special privilege, and promises a day is coming when there will be a clear distinction.
- Hell is a real place for just judgment.
- Jesus is a healer of much more than physical infirmity.
- Run to Jesus. He will save.