Things To Consider
- Note similarities to earlier matriarchs.
- Hannah looked to the Lord even when irritated.
- Hannah knew the source of her salvation.
- Eli misjudged Hannah and it wasn't the first time he misjudged circumstances.
- Hannah knew where this son came from and named him accordingly and kept her vow to the Lord.
- Hannah asked not to be considered worthless and yet Eli's sons were actually worthless.
- The Lord continued to give grace.
- Eli half-heartedly tries to reason with his sons.
- Samuel grew and not just in stature.
- Eli's house is rejected.