Things To consider
- Complaining is a reoccurring theme for God's people.
- What does the pattern of complain then suffer God's anger then have a mediator be the agency of God's anger turning foreshadow?
- Moses frustration has not left him without the realization that he needs help and does not want to see his wretchedness (v.15).
- The Lord can use others to encourage us.
- God is still generous to a people given to complaining.
- Not only are the people frustrated, but jealousy is found in his own family.
- How do you deal with difficult family members when they speak ill of you?